Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Raiding Expectations

As everyone has heard, Warlords of Draenor finally has a release date of the 13th of November! With that comes some expectations that I put upon you all if you wish to start raiding with us in Warlords. First of all, I expect you all to be raid re...
Small Nosim 3y
Nosim4644Small Nosim 2y
General Discussion

WoD Mains

Alright, this all is just so I have a general idea as to what we will be needing to find before WoD comes out.... please respond to this as to what your possible main will be along with the spec. Thank You :)NosimMy main will be either my ele sham...
Small Nosim 3y
Nosim6830Small Pollom 2y
General Discussion

Guild Recruitment for WoD

As of now we currently are trying to recruit dps for the upcoming expansion. With the changes to the raid difficulties and also having the ability to have 10-25 people in the raid at one time adds to some flexibility with our raid team. That being...
Small Nosim 3y
Nosim1419Small Nosim 3y
General Discussion

WoW, FF, SWTOR, Steam

Alrigh! I want to state this here so it's out in the open. During each expansion I have taken at least a six month break from wow. During MOP I have yet to do so (which i find a huge feat. Also I do not plan on taking one until Garrosh is dead...
Small Pollom 3y
Pollom2522Small Nosim 3y
General Discussion

6.0 theory craft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JhX-dfCLyA is an interesting watch.But yeah... burning legion for sure. Id doubt if wed EVER go into the emerald dream.
Small Pollom 3y
Pollom2570Small Starrxd 3y
General Discussion

Just because...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtEP1pYTNKg
Small Pollom 4y
Pollom2422Small Pollom 3y
General Discussion

Anime

Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne is a fun one. It's on Netflix to boot!Here's the opening track:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ_mn-fQBeY
Small Pollom 4y
Pollom6773Small Pollom 4y
General Discussion

Hacked!

Hey all, just wanted to give the guild a heads up since I cannot access the game at all at the moment, but someone managed to skirt my authenticator, hack my account, charge my CC and move my characters to other realms.I have never given anyone my...
Member avatar small Gala 4y
Gala3450Member avatar small Gala 4y
General Discussion

Rank Changes and Guild Loot

It has come to my attention over the last few weeks that the guild rank system as well as guild loot rules (or lack thereof) required some attention.The guild ranks have been revised to provide a more clear distinction between raiding and non-raid...
Small Starrxd 4y
Starrxd1295Small Starrxd 4y
General Discussion

Vent vs Mumble vs My couch

Ok so Ive had people on numerous occasions ask "why aren't we using mumble? Vent is le suck" etc. I'm tired of it so it's being put to a vote. YOU decide if mumble is the superior tool for communication (Or you know.. my couch. It's where its ...
Small Pollom 4y
Pollom2411Small Starrxd 4y
General Discussion

Vent Wtf?!

Ok so! I don't like it, you don't like it so if you don't want to be added as a guest and wtf kicked from server at the ....say... 4hr mark or deal with the annoying guest message then send in your login names here :D
Small Pollom 4y
Pollom2418Small Nosim 4y
Page 1